On 24 Apr 2008, at 19:08, Dave Land wrote:
> If only because nobody makes money from vi, it hasn't been fscked-
> around with over the years. If you learned to use vi on a VT-52
> hooked up to a PDP-11, as I did, then today's Mac OS X copy of Vim
> ("VI iMproved") is as familiar as you'd want it to be.

I never liked vi although vim was better. I mostly used to use Emacs
but my favourite text editor now is TextMate on OS X.

http://macromates.com/

Worth every penny Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949