In a message dated 6/28/2004 6:12:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> My understanding is that this is an "ad about ads."   i.e. the Bush
> >campaign is running an ad highlighting the absolutely ridiculous and
> >mean-spirited things the Moveon.org wing of the Democratic Party is
> >supporting.
>
> There you go again.  Deliberately misinforming people.  MoveOn.org did
> not make, endorse, support, and in fact repudiated and removed the
> materials you are inaccurately referring to from a contest in which 1300
> amateurs--in no way affiliated with moveon--submitted materials, of which
> two were inappropriate

And of course the bush campaign knows this. It is doing two slick and
dishonest things. First it implies that the add was sanctioned by the dems which it
knows to be untrue. Or if the viewer doesn't get that reference it compares the
dems to HItler