Ludicrous.  Both of the following depictions are cold
and unpleasant.  There are very few portions od the
descriptions that a calm and logical person on EITHER
side could call untrue.  Especially a truly honest
member of the CC would sigh and admit that my
description is accurate... calling it sad, but "God's
will".

I know because I have used similar paraphrasings in
the past and they were ACCEPTED.  Again, this
portrayal of these two groups is fair.