Pathetic.  What "others"  Every single one of them had
to do with Whitewater, which occurred before BC
entered office and the courts found not a scintilla of
evidence linking them.

Compare this to dozens and dozens convicted UNDER GOP
DOMINATED COURTS under each of the last several GOP
administrations.

-And this while we have been stonewalled over the
blatant corruption of energy policy by Cheney in the
first days...

Even the GOPPER courts ruled the "perjury" questions
THEMSELVES to be illegal and part of a blatant fishing
expedition.

And you guys never seem to get the fact that the
american people care more about lies ABOUT PUBLIC
POLICY than about lies about nookie on the side.

On God's green Earth, you cannot justify the blatant
horror of sending us to war based on outright lies,
lies, lies.