On 11 Jul 2004, at 3:59 am, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

--- Davd Brin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Moore did not lie or call for american deaths.  That
is slander.

Michael Moore, on his website: I'm sorry, but the majority of Americans supported this war once it began and, sadly, that majority must now sacrifice their children until enough blood has been let that maybe -- just maybe -- God and the Iraqi people will forgive us in the end.

You know, Dr. Brin, for someone so quick to use legal
terms, you ought to be a little more careful about
your facts.

I think any high-school English teacher could tell you that quote isn't a call for American deaths. I guess that proves that high-school English teachers are part of the giant left-wing conspiracy. LOL.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949