Further to Stu's email i can add LLL plight to this as we have have
played 3 saturday games on the trot at both T1 and T2. At Tour 1 we
effectively played from 8:30 till 15:30 as our last game went ino the
cap and to sudden death. At T2 we had a few more breaks but only
because we rolled over and didn't give our oppostion a game.

It seems obvious that the teams in the A-Tour are not particularly
happy with this situation, however i don't feel that simply stating
that the scheduling isn't good enuff or badly planned or anything like
that is going to help. Likewise we probably don't need anyone else
writing in and saying they played to many consecutive games [apart
from me!!! ;-)].

What we do need is to approach the D.O.C with a solution and an end
product. Please can the captains of any teams interested in this
problem email me directly and we can initiate a discussion OFF
BRITDISC that will hopefully provide an alternative to what we have
now which we can then present to the D.O.C. to see if it would be
viable.

thanks

wigsy
LLL