Maybe we could use this opportunity to address the imbalance in play time
between the A, B and women's Tours too.  As described in previous posts to
Britdisc, the situation as it stands is not fair.  At the moment:

A Tour (6 x 90 min) > B Tour (??) > Women's Tour (7 x 45-60 min)

I'd be happy with whatever change in schedule is deemed appropriate provided
that the following is implemented if there are still big differences in
pitch time:

***Have differences in cost for different divisions.  Relative costs could
be determined by the UKUA according to the schedule and forwarded to TDs,
who then set the entry fees accordingly.***

As another aside, the Women's final should also have a slot on its own so
that others can watch.  I'd say alongside the Open final is fine and people
can choose which game to watch or flitter between the two.  Both the Open
and Women's finals showcase "the game at its highest standard" and feature
some of the top teams in Europe.

Aura
Iceni