Good evening everybody,

trying to keep things short at this point in time, so please excuse my
briefness.

Werner

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:14:13 -0600 (CST), Keith Visco wrote:

>Hey Martin, et al.,
>
>I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
>
>As for Subversion, I think I'm in the "Why fix it if it isn't broke" camp
>that Nick mentioned in his previous reponse.
>
>I really don't think we have any resources to put on this, and I'm very
>happy with CVS and my WinCVS client that I don't really see any need to
>switch.
>
>If we were experiencing problems with CVS or we desperately needed some
>feature in Subversion that doesn't exist in CVS I think this would be more
>of an issue.
+1. Iow, exactly my thoughts. Is there anything that does not work properly (or
at all) with CVS. Or does subversion offer features that we lack right now
? Having said that, please note that I am not on the resisting side, but just
like to be convinced.

>Just my $0.02. Of course with the U.S. Dollar being at an all time low
>verse the Euro, I guess my 2 cents doesn't go as far as it used to! :-)
Being on the Euro side of things, my 0.02 cents make me go further and further
these days ... ,

Werner