This was my third time around, twice with v2 now once with V3. Yes it
was very challenging but completely doable. The big thing was the items
that none of the prep material out there covers in-depth, including
Cisco own SRND (it makes a good start). Sort of got blindsided by those
items.

Some hints:

Do not waste too much time or money with the prep material from anyone
at this point, they still have not got it together.
Read the SRND word for word several times!!!
If a rack provider cannot get the CUE loaded with CUCM version of the
software do not buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find the advanced dial plan presentation from Networkers 2009 and study

Keep in mind 60% of the material from IPexpert, CCbootcamb, and
Internetwork Expert will help, but is not complete enough especially in
the advanced dial plan area and CUE with CUCM. I came close but could
have used more study material on the dial plan, did not see the
Networkers presentation until the day after I came back from my test.

Sean Davis, CCVP(Will be CCIE on Sept 3^rd )