From: Nara Shikamaru [mailto:shikam...@kagadis.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:45 PM
To: Michael Ciarfello
Cc: Sean B Davis; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Impression of V3 - My two cents worth.

Michael,
     Are you sure CUE/CUCM was covered in the v2 material?  Which module?
Also, how would Proctorlabs accomodate this?  You need to apply a specific
license file during installation of CUE to get it to work on either CUCM or CME
(can't do both, from what I've seen.)
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Michael Ciarfello