Hi AK,

That address should not be used in the call-manager-fallback configuration
in the case your MOH server multicast base address is 239.1.1.1:16384, and
you are incrementing on IP address numbers. Remember that router will stream
moh not ucm in this scenario, and since it only does it in g.711 format, we
should set up all the configuration (region/dp/moh server/mrg/mrgl) to make
phones tune the 239.1.1.1:16384 address and g.711 codec when they're put on
hold,

HTH,