Hello all,

I am setting up Email notification for one of my customer and I cannot find
good documentation for configuring this. This is what I have come up with to
setup email notification for all users.

1.       Voice Mail -> Message Notification -> Notification Administration
-> enabled system-wide notification for ALL messages & attach voice messages
to email notification message

2.       Voice Mail -> Message Notification -> Subscriber Notification
Management -> went to my user profile, enabled notification and enabled
"Email Inbox"

3.       Enter email address for all Subscribers

4.       Enabling Schedule for all Subscribers

5.       Profile tab - enable notification for all the user, apply changes

6.       System->SMTP Settings

7.       System->Domain Name Settings

8.       From CME (GUI) > Defaults > Enter outgoing email address

For some reason I cannot access the GUI of CME and hence won't be able to
configure outgoing email address.

Does anyone know how can we do this from CME CLI or CUE GUI? I have found it
under Fax settings of CUE..is that the same thing?

Also, is there any step I am missing?

Any suggestion/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks