From: siddas...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:28:09 +0100
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Setting up Voicemail to send Email - CME/CUE 7.0

Hello all,

I am setting up Email notification for one of my customer and I cannot find
good documentation for configuring this. This is what I have come up with to
setup email notification for all users.

1.       Voice Mail -> Message Notification -> Notification Administration ->
enabled system-wide notification for ALL messages & attach voice messages to
email notification message
2.       Voice Mail -> Message Notification -> Subscriber Notification
Management -> went to my user profile, enabled notification and enabled "Email
Inbox"
3.       Enter email address for all Subscribers
4.       Enabling Schedule for all Subscribers
5.       Profile tab - enable notification for all the user, apply changes
6.       System->SMTP Settings
7.       System->Domain Name Settings
8.       From CME (GUI) > Defaults > Enter outgoing email address

For some reason I cannot access the GUI of CME and hence won’t be able to
configure outgoing email address.
Does anyone know how can we do this from CME CLI or CUE GUI? I have found it
under Fax settings of CUE..is that the same thing?
Also, is there any step I am missing?

Any suggestion/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks