Sorry, one correction to what I just posted.

I have seen three cases where the correct space group is C2 rather than
R32.  Sometimes, at low resolution, you WILL get a solution in R32, but
the three molecules are related by non-crystallographic three-fold
symmetry in C2. Thus, there is one unique axis, the monoclinic b-axis, but
three nearly-equivalent 2-folds in R32. So yes, you should try to search
in C2, but you will have three choices of the correct b-axis if you
originally indexed in R32 since all three will look metrically equivalent.

Bernie