Hi -

I don't think there is something necessarily wrong with the values you report.

A few questions to see *if* something is wrong are:

- as you wrote to Tim you have NCS: do you use NCS restraints ?
- what is the resolution / B factor of the data ?
- have the data been checked for twining ? (phenix.xtriage)
- is the N-term domain of one copy really invisible (then indeed do remove ...!)
- has TLS been used ?
- did you add waters ? (too many?)

I guess then we can make better suggestions if something is wrong and if so how its best to fix.

A.