Dear All,

Just to understand more, the XDS_ASCII.HKL file generated after running XDS
contains scaled and merged reflections?

Moreover, what happens exactly, if you use XDS_ASCII.HKL file in AIMLESS
instead of INTEGRATE.HKL file??

I ran AIMLESS separately, one using already scaled XDS_ASCII.HKL and
another using INTEGRATE.HKL and I found that in the run using XDS_ASCII.HKL
little lesser total number of observation but marginally better statistics.

Thanks
Nishant

--
Dr. Nishant Kumar Varshney,