From: Wei Wang <ww2...@columbia.edu>
Date: 21/11/2016 19:05 (GMT+02:00)
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] XDS questions

My personal test shows that the different paths vary little with each other, as long as the scaling is done only once. Another way could be what is said on XDSwiki: Minimum I/Sigma=50, CORRECTIONS=MODULATION, NBATCH=1. Then the XDS_ASCII.HKL is handed over to Aimless with default settings.

One question raised is that how can I move the 'aliens' with Z>20 to REMOVE.HKL? I didn't find answer yet. Maybe I didn't read carefully over the documents, but I would appreciate it if someone can teach me.

Regards,

Wei