Old 8-bits are fun. All you need is a television generally and you're ready
to go. Power it up, drop into BASIC, and start doing stuff.

With a PC you need a keyboard, a monitor, a mouse probably, a desktop, some
software, etc. How cumbersome. And uninteresting. And boring.

Maybe not the greatest comparison but that's why I don't come to the
ClassicCmp maillist expecting PC discussions.

Sellam