Chris,
That was me saying after 1990, within the context that one should start
thinking "is this on topic" if the thing is any newer, and I gave some
examples of then it would be and not so much be in my opinion.  I also
mentioned that to high school kids interested in vintage computers, their
*start* point is 1990 many of them based on what I have seen at Kennett
Classic museum.  They're interested in much newer stuff.  Also, smartphones
and devices, not just computers.

But for this list, as we are today, we're vintage of the 8-bit era vintage
computer hobbyist.