On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 11:38 AM Bill Degnan via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 28, 2023, 1:46 PM Chuck Guzis via cctalk <
> cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On 8/28/23 10:30, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> > > It can be yours for only $15,000 plus shipping
> > > https://www.ebay.com/itm/126067408991
> > >
> > Well, if that doesn't fancy your tickle, you can have an equally
> > rough-looking Morrow MD-1 for only $3500.
> >
> > https://www.ebay.com/itm/126067197438
> >
> > --Chuck
> >

> I think some Ebay sellers simply overpriced an item when they know it's
> probably valuable but they're not sure how much to sell for.  They will
> wait for people to contact and say, "your price is way too high, you might
> sell if you charged $nnnnn instead."
>
> It's not an illogical tactic.

The Micro Decision I is pretty darn rare.  I don't know about $3,500 rare,
but this is maybe only the 2nd I've ever seen in the "wild" in all my days
of collecting.  I never was able to find one myself, and I think I've only
seen one once in person.

Sellam