On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 2:27 PM Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> [...]

Indeed.  Typically, in high-end houses, if you bid in an auction and you
win an item with a bid of $10,000, you are also paying a 25% "buyer's
premium" on top of that, so your subtotal is now $12,500.  RR Auction,
Christie's, Southeby's, etc.

Sellam