But you can re-list at different prices...

> Eh, you get a lot of free listings these days. They take a huge chunk
though.

All auction houses seem to take huge cuts. At traditional auction houses
there are often buyer and seller premiums.
So a place local to me reports the following :-

Based on the amount provided here is a breakdown of the additional charges
you will receive if you bid on a dash-cam :-

Name                       Value        VAT
Bid Amount            £32.00    £6.40
Buyers Premium     £6.40        £1.28
Internet Charge       £1.60     £0.32
Lot Processing Fee £1.00        £0.20
Total Price                                £49.20

So if I bid £32.00 I pay £49.20. Makes E-Bay look cheap

>                       - Ethan

Dave