I hate what epay is doing to our hobby.

I prefer to sell and trade between our selves as reasonable prices understanding that a lot of what we do is sweat equity.

On 8/28/2023 3:56 PM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 11:50 AM Mike Katz via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

However, epay does charge an insertion fee so they will have to pay even
when it doesn't sell.

It's thirty five cents, and they usually don't charge it until it actually
sells.  Then they dock you another 13.25% on the total the buyer pays
(including tax and shipping).  But then you stand to make up a good amount
of that because the buyer pays retail for shipping while you buy it at a
discount and you get to keep the spread.

But it's a Pyrrhic victory :D

Sellam