From: erik--- via cctalk [mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org]
Sent: 24 September 2023 17:24
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Cc: e...@baigar.de
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Tadpole/RDI UltraBooks - UNIX notebooks - species needs
rescue...

Just checked the datasheets: The NVRAMs of the UltraBooks I know of are the
DS1643 and the DS1553. Both should be similar enough to be read/write by any
reader that supports the DS1643 or the DS1553. Of course I'd offer creating an
modified Arduino doing the task, to test it and to supply it to anyone who is
willing to dump his NVRAM!!!