Hi Erik,

I just happen to have mine out and took a quick video of boot up.  Mine
does not have a floppy drive or hard drive (I don't have a caddy) so it
boots pretty quickly to the "ok" prompt but you can see the LCD display and
when the LCD comes up.

Here's a quick video.
https://vintagecomputer.ca/files/Tadpole/Ultrabook-boot.mp4

On another note: Still hoping to find an Ultrabook hard drive caddy if
anyone has a spare or even internal pictures to see if it has any smarts or
if it's just an EIDE drive that goes pin-for-pin to the internal 40 pin
SCSI-5 connector.  I've been checking eBay for years now :(

Hope this helps,
Santo