Did some experiments in removing/swapping NVRAMs and none of my UltraBooks is
reaching the OpenFirmware or even turning on the backlight/LCD, so I have no
way of trying to read the NVRAM contents from there :-(

Symptoms (i.e. behaviour of the LCD display) of the UltraBooks differ with
contents of NVRAM or if there is no NVRAM at all. So without some known-valid
NVRAM contents I fear I am lost :-(

Symtpoms I see: Power symbols coming up always then (a) only tock-tock from
speaker (b) blank, only the inverse A flashing several times, later a single
time again and then blank forever (c) heart beat and speaker flashing, later
the inverse A coming on as well.

Can anyone out there at least tell me what their LCDis showing during startup?

I will archive the contents of the NVRAMs as they are now although they are
probably not of much use...