So sprach �Joerg Schilling� am 2001-10-26 um 18:36:43 +0200 :
> Definitely NO,

No?  LOL!  Oh, yes, right, I just made this up.  But I agree, you are
much than I am, since it must have taken you *WAY* more time to come up
with this, than it took me to "forge" the lines I mailed.

Install a decent eject, and you're set.  Oh right, your using the best
there is already *MEGA-LOL*

Say, why are you always so hard to get along with?  I hoped that you
grew up a little since I left some months ago, but guess not....

PS: Your quoting style is BAD...  

Alexander Skwar
-- 
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de
   iso-top.de - Die g�nstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                Uptime: 10 hours 24 minutes


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to