So sprach �Joerg Schilling� am 2001-10-27 um 11:28:56 +0200 :
> Your mail looks like a joke because it is no more related to the
> subject of the thread. You should better _read_ the mail before you start
> answering...

I have read the mail and answered to my best knowledge.

> Again this is the way Linux users always try to turn any discussion into 
> something like "my religion is better than yours". If you like to participate

This sounds silly, but you started that.

> And again as it turns out that do did not read my last mail too:

Oh, you mean I didn't read the mail I replied to?

> if you look at the include files you will find that the eject copy from
> Linux cannot even compile.

As I said, I didn't know that.

> We already had this discussion about a year ago.....

That's right, and I think it's sad that you're still so hard to get
along with...

> I am using the standard UNIX mail program and see no reason to change.

Well, everyone like he pleases, but *I* don't understand what's so good
and nice about mail.  There are IMO way better clients out there.  But
that's your choice to make life harder on everyone else.

Alexander Skwar
-- 
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de
   iso-top.de - Die g�nstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                Uptime: 1 hour 58 minutes


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to