On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 05:03:50PM +0100, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hmm, how did you configure mutt to thread the mail correctly?  I'm also
> using mutt, and my mutt always shows J?rg's mails at the first level
> because his client isn't sending out the needed headers for a correct
> threading.  I really wonder how you made mutt to come up with a magic to
> find out how deeply threaded a reply is supposed to be.  I can't think
> of a way - which doesn't mean anything at all, of course.

Hmm, I may be wrong.  Perhaps that is what it is doing and I just thought
it was threading them.  Yeah that seems to be it.  OK, so it's not being
overly briliant and doing something very hard. :)  Too bad.  Maybe someone
can write a mail client that reads the quoted part and compares it to
other messages and sorts by threads it discovers.  Then again maybe not.

Len Sorensen


-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to