>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Folks,
>     This thread although fascinating, is not all that relevant to the
>topic of the solaris volume manager and cdrecord..As someone who uses
>cdrecord on Solaris all the time, it would be nice to be able to do it with
>the volume manager running instead of having to configure it out
>of existence. ... Joerg, have you looked at the proposed enhancement? Is it
>something you *might* consider addind to cdrecord?


Not yet, I am just rearranging sources for better and more easy portability.
I started to write a white paper on how to create highly portable sources
and found that it is easier to describe if the include structure is a bit 
different....

There is also a need for a similar thing on NT and I got soem code to do that.
If I include the code, then there will be a new function in libscg
to lock the drive and I hope that there will be a solution to make the
volmgt hack work with /dev/scg* too.

J�rg

 EMail:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (home) J�rg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling
 URL:  http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/schilling   ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix


-- 
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to