So sprach �Joerg Schilling� am 2001-10-26 um 20:22:37 +0200 :
> Looks like you are starting to show that your posting is a joke.

Not more than your mail.

> eject is a program invented by Sun, so if you are referring to eject
> epecially when we are talking about Solaris, you are obiously talking
> about the original "ejcet" and not about the copy running on Linux.

Yes, right.  I don't follow that logic.  You're talking to me, and since
you know (at least now) that I'm using Linux, we are obviously talking
about a Linux eject, and not that Solaris tool.  And as I've shown, the
"eject version 2.0.10 by Jeff Tranter ([EMAIL PROTECTED])" has a -t.  If
your's doesn't, than, well, bad luck.

> The way you are agumenting it the typical way Linux people are argumenting.

And you aren't argumenting at all, but just attacking.  That's why I
reacted as I did.

> My quoting style is as it recommended by RFC's.

Your posts are hard to sort into context, because they are lacking
References: or In-Reply-To: header lines.  And no, I don't care if a RFC
"dictates" to use these headers, but it's common practice with many,
many mail clients to allow proper threading of messages.

Ah!  RFC 822 already has In-Reply-To: and References: header lines,
although they are optional.  Also a lot of other RFCs use these header
lines.  Also RFC 2822 lists In-Reply-To: and References:.  RFC 2822
lists these headers as a SHOULD.  RFC 724 also lists the headers.  733
does as well.  767 also.  806 also.

Well, looks like your MUA lacks this.   Please upgrade to something
reasonable.

Alexander Skwar
-- 
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de
   iso-top.de - Die g�nstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                Uptime: 0 hours 14 minutes


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to