So sprach �Len Sorensen� am 2001-10-29 um 10:54:36 -0500 :
> When someone asks for a way to deal with a cdrom on solaris, well then
> linux eject won't help.  I certainly prefer the eject on linux (just

Yes, that's of course right.  And, as I said, I did not know that.

> Are these required headers or recomended headers or what?

No, they are not.

> Oh and my mail client (mutt) got the thread sorted just fine without
> the headers, so perhaps they don't matter much.

Hmm, how did you configure mutt to thread the mail correctly?  I'm also
using mutt, and my mutt always shows J�rg's mails at the first level
because his client isn't sending out the needed headers for a correct
threading.  I really wonder how you made mutt to come up with a magic to
find out how deeply threaded a reply is supposed to be.  I can't think
of a way - which doesn't mean anything at all, of course.

Alexander Skwar
-- 
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de
   iso-top.de - Die g�nstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                Uptime: 1 day 4 hours 14 minutes


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to