>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Oct 30 19:19:58 2001

>> >OK I can rename it cdrecord-DVD if you prefer, or whatever name.
>>
>> You must admit, that
>>
>> cdrecord-ProDVD and
>> cdrecord-DVD
>>
>> look very similar. How about cdrecord_dvdhack
>>
>You must admit that:
>cdrecord_dvdhack and
>cdrecord_prodvdhack

>look very similar.
????

>And you also must admit that many people think that hack=crack.

This is other peoples problem.

>So in the end the result will be  cdrecord-prodvdCrack, ie a
>cracked version of cdrecord-prodvd which is not true at all.
>How about cdrecord-openDVD or cdrecord-freeDVD?

NO, I don't like this name.

Don't use a minus sign in the middle and don't use a capital "DVD"
or anything else that makes it hard to distinguish or easy to
confuse.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling