Joerg Schilling wrote:

> >From: Warly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> It does not include Source! Remove the binary immediately or add source.
>
> >oops, you'r right, forget it, I just add them, they should appear soon
> >on the mirrors.
> >
> >> In addidion, I don't like modified versions to float around with the same name
> >> as the original. Either change the name or make it otherwise clear that this
> >> is _not_ the original cdrecord.
>
> >OK I can rename it cdrecord-DVD if you prefer, or whatever name.
>
> You must admit, that
>
> cdrecord-ProDVD and
> cdrecord-DVD
>
> look very similar. How about cdrecord_dvdhack

You must admit that:
cdrecord_dvdhack and
cdrecord_prodvdhack

look very similar.
And you also must admit that many people think that hack=crack.
So in the end the result will be  cdrecord-prodvdCrack, ie a
cracked version of cdrecord-prodvd which is not true at all.
How about cdrecord-openDVD or cdrecord-freeDVD?

mache