On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Jun 12 20:26:55 2002
> >On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >> What is your problem with cdrecord-ProDVD?
> >It's closed source binary-only with a license key and timebomb (June 17).
> It makes sense to check assumptions before posting....
> it is limited to Jan 15 2003

ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/ProDVD/README

"       As I am not sure if people will follow my licensing rules, so these
        keys are time limited and will expire on June 17th."
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^

Maybe it's *you* who should check before posting...

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]