Len Sorensen wrote:

> What is the error or problem though?  You just said what you did,
> nothing about what happened.  The parameters look fine to me on first
> glance.
>
> What hardware (which drive model), etc, what error codes, some logs,
> type of media, etc.  Give us something to work with.
>
> Len Sorensen

I suppose that would help!

Cdrecord-ProDVD-Clone 1.11a35 (i586-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C)
1995-2002 Jörg Schilling
Unlocked features: ProDVD Clone
Limited  features: speed
This copy of cdrecord is licensed for:
private/research/educational_non-commercial_use
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
scsidev: '0,0,0'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.1.22
Using libscg version 'schily-0.6'
atapi: 1
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : 'PIONEER '
Identifikation : 'DVD-RW  DVR-104 '
Revision       : '1.20'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc-2 DVD-R/DVD-RW driver (mmc_dvd).
Driver flags   : DVD SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R
FIFO size      : 16777216 = 16384 KB
Track 01: data  unknown length
Total size:        0 MB = 0 sectors
Current Secsize: 2048
Total power on  hours: 3198
cdrecord-prodvd-1.11a35: WARNING: Total disk size unknown. Data may not
fit on disk.
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed 1 in real TAO mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
Waiting for reader process to fill input buffer ... input buffer ready.
BURN-Free is OFF.
cdrecord-prodvd-1.11a35: VTrack 0 has unknown length.
Writing  time:    0.081s
Fixating...
Fixating time:    0.004s
cdrecord-prodvd-1.11a35: fifo had 255 puts and 0 gets.
cdrecord-prodvd-1.11a35: fifo was 0 times empty and 0 times full, min
fill was 100%.

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve, Ph.D.                   ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840
PGP Public key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]