>From: Karl Bellve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I am testing CDRecord-ProDVD and it is performing well.

>I have a few questions:

>1) Does CDRecord-ProDVD use /etc/default/cdrecord as its configuration
>file or some other file?

>2) Any get kreatecd to use CDRecord-ProDVD to burn a DVD-RW or DVD-R
>disk?

>I prefer to use kreatecd since it is much simplier and it is designed
>for Data. Currently, we use wrapper scripts for mkisofs/cdrecord but
>having a GUI where uses drag and drop files would be nice. X-CDRoast
>needs a flag to put it into simple mode for just doing Data.

Xcdroast should work with cdrecord-ProDVD, Thomas promised me to fix some
problems with DVD recording for the last release.

Xcdroast should also be able to support a nice GUI to the graft points
interface in mkisofs.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling