> If I'm hearing you correctly, people like that are called "vigilantes".
> And that scares me even more than the criminals.

Ben,

No.  That's against the law, and I am a law-abiding citizen.  I love and
respect the law the way most men love and respect their families and their
lives.

If you are deputized, or if you are defending someone's life, then you don't
whip out the cell phone and dial 911-- you go in.  Period.

PS-- I just sent a reply on your other message before you asked this.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

Want truly advanced database training?  Register for Database Development
with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5 at
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

http://www.CommerceBlocks.com

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866