Wayne,

>You appear to know little of anything, its nothing to do with where the
>plants are built, decommissioning costs huge amounts of money and applies to
>ALL nuclear plants regardless of where they are or how efficient bureaucrats
>are.

"Know little of anything"? This coming from a guy whose knowledge of civics
is so deficient he doesn't know the difference between "signed" and "ratified"?

Hey, I don't doubt that decommissioning costs dough. Of course it does. But
in the U.S. the driving factor of nuclear power's expense(in relation to
conventional forms of power) is regulation, regulation, and more regulation.

Dave Fobare