From: Ben Arledge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 August 2001 23:15
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Leeegalisssee ittt!

Well I think smoking cigarettes/cigars should be illegal as well as pot,
they're both bad for your health.  Alcohol though, is recommended in
relatively small quantities for most people.  I think the docs say a
glass of wine a day is good for you, I don't have the specifics.

I honestly have not met a pot smoker that I would consider an above
average productive person, only after they stop or before they start did
I think they were actually going anywhere in life.

On the other hand, I understand from studies done here in Canada, that
smokers tend to be less of a drain on the healthcare system since they
don't live nearly as long as the rest of us.  So I say to all you
pro-smokers, smoke an extra one for me while you're at it!  I'll be
paying lower taxes in the long run because you'll all be dead long
before me!  :)

Another point I might as well bring up...  I find that most work
environments are becoming much more anti-smoking and smokers will
probably have a tougher time getting a job over a non-smoker.

Cheers,
Ben