Heck, the entire USA has devolved into the lowest common denominator.
|------------------------------+------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney                 |You will survive the conflagration.       |
|Systems Engineer              |                                          |
|LAN Optimization Team         |                                          |
|Voice: 813.978.4404           |                         - Today's Fortune|
|Pager: 888.985.8519           |                                          |
|------------------------------+------------------------------------------|

                    "John Allred"

                    <allred@allre        To:     CF-Community
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    dnet.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Leeegalisssee ittt!

                    08/02/2001

                    12:19 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-community

Lee wrote:

> It's going to take a gutsy statesman to make anything happen in this
arena.

That's something America hasn't seen in decades, IMO, or at least the
ones we have seen have failed to get elected. It's a shame that American
politics has devolved to the lowest common denominator.