From: Phillip Broussard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 9:09 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: What should I learn?

I am looking for a new job because I was part of a layoff. Since I would
like to get another job I was wondering what other languages I should
learn? I used to know php3 and I know ColdFusion of course. I see things
like java, c++, perl, asp, php.......in the want adds. I just don't know
what the best would be to focus on. ASP seems to be used a lot but would
that be better to learn over java? I have no idea and my head hurts.

TIA

Phillip