There are many reasons to be against Bush - Iraq is simply the hot button
issue.

His insane tax cut, his lack of any environmental policy, his utter contempt
for scientific freedom, etc.  Should he reverse his position in those areas
then I would be a supporter.

But the question itself is asinine - you're intimating that "liberals" are
closed minded and this not worth speaking with (I myself am a moderate, not
a liberal but I'll speak for them for a moment).  The question, reversed,
yields the same answer however: after every that's happened, all of the
lies, deceit, misconduct and shady deals what would the president have to do
to lose your support?

It's kind of pointless to discuss anything when you (in the group sense)
have such blinding acclaim for the man.  Intolerance requires extremists on
both sides of the issue, pure and simple.

Jim Davis