Ah.

THe old tactic about repeating a statement even after it has been
answered and proven to be untrue when one has a shaky argument.
At least three people involved in this discussion have stated, and I'm
one of them, that we don't 'hate' bush and have pointed quite solidly to
Iraq and a few other issues as outlining the issues we have with the
current US Administration. In fact I even said I supported the war at
first.

Yet you persist with repeating the statement, implying that there is
blind dislike of the man regardless of his policies.

It is a FACT that I for one have clear and well defined reasons for not
supporting BUsh's policies which I have already described.
Others have also described their reasons.

Therefore 'people on this list hate him so much and are using Iraq as an
excuse' is a non-sequitur.
Please stop using it.

-Gel