I'm sorry this went down... Now I have one question. What is a dog runner?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/21/2004 9:43:34 AM >>>

Both my mother and father-in-law were standing there as well as my 3
kids and a couple of their friends. So witnesses are not an issue.

I thought about calling the police last night but then I figured if
they didn't call them and file a report then it might not be worth
doing.

Ben