   _____

From: G

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/articles/2004/08/10/kerry_says_hed
_still_vote_to_authorize_iraq_war/

This story surprised me. Bush asked Kerry if, given what he knows now about
faulty intelligence, if he still would of voted to give the President authority
to attack Iraq.

Kerry said yes!

Kerry then went on to say that the planning and execution of the war we're
faulty, including a muddy exit strategy, etc.

So...Kerry is implying it is the execution of the war that is at fault, not the
fact that it exists in the first place? This seems confusing to me.  Isn't the
argument that Bush was wrong to attack Iraq, no matter what?  Now Kerry's left
open the possibility that HE might of attacked Iraq too, only he'd of done it
better????

---