Did your brain hurt after typing that?

<g>

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William Bowen
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Kerry would of gone to Iraq too?

  > Kerry said yes!

  But he's flip-floppin' agin, gal-durnit!

  Y'see first my opponent is for the war, so he votes for the war, but then y'see, he's a slippery eel. Like a banana peel. Yella. He says that the war is not prosecutorial-ated in the right way, so he's against the war.

  So it's flip-flop, y'see. He's for it but against it.

  So now I ask if he'd a'known then what we don't admit to now. Would he have voted the same.

  ** blinks **

  So, here's where it gets complicated, so you'll have to follow real close.

  Y'see he said he'd still vote in favor of going to war.

  ** checks notes **
  Now. Do y'see the problem here?

  Inconsistency. Moral abiguations. Fooled us once, but the foolish can't fooled again. We see him for what he is.

  A eel-snake. Flip floppin' like a armadilla on a Texas hot seat.

  will