Kerry would have you believe that without UN approval, he would then of not attacked Iraq.

Which some may say is great....but there might be a scary precedence here....France dictates our military????

*shudder*
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam Morris
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Kerry would of gone to Iraq too?

  There couldn't have been a UN approval because France
  promised to veto it. It's funny how France is also the
  country making the most from the oil-for-food scandal.
  So you hate Bush so much for taking us to this war but
  now Kerry said he would have done the same. The
  difference being he would have had a better exit
  strategy. We don't know what it is but we know it
  would've been better

  -sm

  <snip>