> http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/articles/200
> 4/08/10/kerry_says_hed_still_vote_to_authorize_iraq_war/

> This story surprised me. Bush asked Kerry if, given what
> he knows now about faulty intelligence, if he still would
> of voted to give the President authority to attack Iraq.

> Kerry said yes!

> Kerry then went on to say that the planning and execution
> of the war we're faulty, including a muddy exit strategy,
> etc.

> So...Kerry is implying it is the execution of the war that
> is at fault, not the fact that it exists in the first
> place? This seems confusing to me.  Isn't the argument
> that Bush was wrong to attack Iraq, no matter what?  Now
> Kerry's left open the possibility that HE might of
> attacked Iraq too, only he'd of done it better????

> Help.......

I don't remember ever hearing any mention of Kerry saying that he
opposed the war completely... granted, just because I hadn't heard it
doesn't mean he didn't say it... but I've only ever heard that (iirc)
he felt the intelligence needed to be better and that if we did go to
war it needed to be handled differently (I assume he meant following a
UN approval). Or words to similar effect.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework