There couldn’t have been a UN approval because France
promised to veto it. It’s funny how France is also the
country making the most from the oil-for-food scandal.
So you hate Bush so much for taking us to this war but
now Kerry said he would have done the same. The
difference being he would have had a better exit
strategy. We don’t know what it is but we know it
would’ve been better

-sm